Sunday, March 14, 2010

Introductions



THese are my new co-workers, we know one of the names of the mice is Mossy....of course, im not sure if Max is the other...but she will let me know when she is ready,,,then there is my little artist troll, my favorite LIL student gave me, im having a hard time naming her...so if anybody has any suggestions,,,it will help, because i am gonna put her in charge of marketing,,,


well thats all this dreary Sunday,,,off to Hampstead,,,such a dreary ride...


Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!