Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring is back...but thats OK! New stuff

If you want to see pics of art work, or store items, you can go thru the blog head lines, I tried to keep it interesting,,,but finding things on my desk top is tricky! Sunday, the 11th of April, there is a big road race in down town Newmarket. Also, it looks like i may be going to Florida around the 17th...I will be out of the store for about a week. Cori Caputo will be here 4/20 and 4/21. Maybe she'll bring more of her work and or notecards! Come in and take a peek! My friend Lisa will be trying to fill in some of the other parts. I apologizing for leaving it vague, but its hard to "hire" some one with the way business has been! Hope all had a wonderful EASTER! New Beginnings! YA!

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!