Monday, August 16, 2010

AUGUST 16,2010




Hi folks, sorry for not posting in awhile, but it has been hectic,,,and yes, i am still getting the "studio" together, unpacking and making room for all my NEW stuff!
I am doing classes,and going to be posting more info hopefully before Sept.If anybody needs any answers, feel free to email me. Arttoart@comcast.net

I did take a few days to go to NY with my youngest, and it was alot of fun. Perfect weather, and perfect company! I want to go back ASAP~! Do you know about the buses that run out of Boston~New York...I only paid 36.00 round trip, and that was high! There are many buses running hourly, and the average is 15.00 an hour. I will pay the extra 5 Bucks next time to reserve a seat! But other then that,,,it was great, can almost do it in a day!

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!