Monday, October 10, 2011

I apologize to my students for not posting!

I somehow locked myself out of my blog...but figured my way back in!  How confusing is that~ 
I am also trying to figure out how to WATERMARK my images and make them non-printable!  So if there are any techies out there that no how to do this, Im up for a lesson!

jacki hinton
I am saying how pleased i am with the "Sepia Class" we did...I just wish everybody was there to enjoy the class.
Jackie chose to take a COLOR painting and transform it into detail tones grading the values!  KUDOS JACKI! you did a great job!
I think we will revisit this project, and just hope the rest of the class shows up to jump on board!

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!