Sunday, December 15, 2013

Waking up under a crisp clean coat of snow...
Who's to enjoy it any more? You have to shovel your way to your car, then spend 10 minutes trying to get into your car, (where you last saw your scraper, and gloves?)....You finally get in the car and you go to start it, let it warm up a bit while your cleaning it off. but when you opened the door, you neglected to wipe the seat where the loose powder falls. So you sit in the seat as it slowly sinks in, Start the car, and carefully open the door, to avoid that same powder dancing down the back of your neck...the one place i feel most vulnerable on this type of day.
You scrape diligently, only to have a wiper free up and get you yet again, but this time you've been sprayed in the face with a snowballs worth of powder!
Back in the car to shut off the wipers, by now, who cares whats on the seat, down your neck or in your face!  You just want to BE DONE WITH IT!!

Just a sample, this morning...had to be to work for 5 am, so eventually, that was the easy part of the day...Tried to get out for 10, to get home to my "open studio" Only to have the same fun, in the parking lot, trying to escape!
I sit now in my cozy studio, with my elder dog, and at last i can "enjoy" the "clean and serene" that surrounds me.
(And its not even winter yet)!
  
AN hour late, but I am here...
And its all good!  I finished this painting up now on to the next!
(

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!