Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Gift Items"











I also have some pretty cool stuff for gifts, being one of the only shops in town, I am trying to keep other interesting things, for people who need a quick unique gift item.




Of course i will only have fun stuff in house, and i just got in some really cool paper stars, paper lanterns, I have also been working on some "mothers day minis" and so on and so forth!




Today we are getting in a shipment of lino cutters, packaged pencil sets, coloring books, more water color and Artisan paint colors...




Aqua board, and next weeks shipment will be loaded with a princeton brush promo that i will tell you about later.




So, hopefully you all will find that i am trying to keep the store "fresh", "fun" and full of life! Come in and check us out! If i am not there, My daughter Chelsea is doing a great job learning the biz...and getting to know the artists other than me! THanks for your ideas, support, and words of encouragment. Your ideas and comments are helping alot!




My email addresses are as follows, gardnluv@comcast.net or arttoart@comcast.net




603~292~3668




No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!