Saturday, May 2, 2009

One MONTH!

One month in business, and i am feeling confident that i have a purpose here!
Woohoo!
Not only do i have a good start on the art supplies, I feel my Fun gift section is worth taking a look at!
I still need to build up my pastel supply, but i have a new batch of brushes coming in on Tues!
I also have some class information building and information of area merchants, art events, and just good ol fashion networking!
For more info, call 2923668 or email me at arttoart@comcast.net
Open 7 days a week! Stop in!

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!