Monday, July 13, 2009

Sorry i havent been posting!?Classes are on going...







I know i have sent a lot of people to this blog about class info, wich is in there some where!



I have been so buzy with family matters, new Gallery, started up classes etc. I also had no computer for a bit, it was being repaired! Dont you just hate that?



Well, The MONDAY 10:30~12:30 class is underway, but we only have a few students commited. So feel free to jump in at any time. We can "pro-rate" the cost.



As I said, they are on going and i work towards the groups needs, so anyone can pretty much jump in at any time.



I do like warning though, at least a day...I like to make sure that every one feels like they belong, and coming into a group new can be intimidating.



There were several teenagers interested, and i am not sure what happened to them, if you are eading this, contact me, we'll get you in there!



Tuesday eve also has room...Com'on, dont be shy!



I took some fun pictures today, so I am going to post them, just because!



Thanks for reading...see ya round town! Pattie

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!