Sunday, August 9, 2009

Things are happening in Newmarket!


Old Home Weekend in Newmarket!
August 14, 15 &16

FRIDAY EVENING~ the street in front of the bandstand, will be closed, and there is a concert happening! A beatles tribute band. Of course I will be open that evening! And through-out the weekend, we will be having an "open house" at the New Gallery!






MOONSHINE ART


170 Main st!, Newmarket NH


Come on in and see the art of Cori Caputo, ( www.coricaputo.com ) Pattie Ryan Perkins and hand turned glass earings, by Jason Michaels! I will also have my framer, "Melissa" on hand to talk to anyone about framing,...if you need framing, want hints on how to do it, or just question the materials, like the differences between Museum mount, and not. ETC


I will also have a better idea on classes, because i am hoping all the people that said they were coming, will have come this week, and i will know what has open spaces!

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!