Sunday, April 25, 2010

Im BACK! spring info)

I just returned from Florida, and getting ready to get back into the swing of things.
I recieved an email from LACA, and they are asking for artists to come out and paint on Mothers Day, during the artwalk in Newmarket. So, if anybody reads this that would like to paint on Mothers day, send an email to arttoart@comcast.net. or go to www.Lampreyarts.org
Also, store hours? Its very hard to figure out the hours i should be open. I sit there for days and not 1 person comes in, then a day comes by and 5 people come in. I m the lone sitter, I cant afford to hire people, and i have a situation at home that needs my attention. So,,,any suggestions?
People say how wonderful it is to have me there, and how lucky they are to find me, then they go home and order on line. Tech Products suffered the same fate. I know, I worked there.
I do want people to know, I DO NOT mark up my products. I try to buy on special, and then discount at purchase. Brushes I can usually get a good discounts on,,,not paper or paint. I am going to try to deversafy my w.c. paint selection, so if anybudy has a favorite brand, let me know and I can see what it goes for,. I do carry GAMBLIN OIL PAINTS . I knock off 20% of suggested retail. I order a few more colors every time I order.
I do special orders on most anything. I like to post artist shows, I have a well read WINDOW. So if you have a card of an ongoing or upcomming show, send it my way!
Well, the classes that I offer at the times are, MONDAY 10:30-12:30 and Tues eve 6:30-8:30
Ill post more info later,,,,

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!