Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I keep trying to post, and get interupted..











It looks like i will, so I will be able to do some expanding in July, so i will be able to organize my classes a little better...




In the mean while, i will do y best to hang in here, but i t would be nice to sell some product on the way! Come on folks, al you Newmarket people the are so excited I am here, where are you?




This town is NEVER going to grow, with out some support! I love it here, but love aint payin the rent!




Here are a few new pieces I have painted, maybe you should stop by and say hi!




P...

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!