Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lots o' stuff left!






Thank you to everybody and there kind words. Yes I am sad, but just want to get it over with at this point. I cant believe how much stuff i have put in such a small space! UGH! Today, Sunday, I will go in for a couple hours and pack up some more things, I'd say from 9 til 12 ish. Call before you come, just to be sure I am there. Here are some pictures of things left. LIQUITEX PAINTS(tubes) many colors, water colors, oils, markers, Prisma color, TOmbow, Itoya, (markers are going 2 for the price of 1)...Large Charcoal pads, marker pads,watercolor pads, Montval blocks, some decent brushes,Kids stuff, Ellie pooh, Fair trade stuff,too much to mention, Ill post some pics, that may help!

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!