Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So I finaly made the decision to CLOSE art to art

Yes, it makes me sad, but I have been struggeling with it for awhile. I belong in the studio painting, and teaching, not trying to keep books, and prices and all that stuff. Plus, my life has gotten very busy with family and all, and i just had to prioratize.
I will be selling stuff off, (unless somebody wants to buy the biz)...So if you need art supplies, ill start at 25%. Im hoping to get in there even today(wed)..but being hot, it may be a problem. Im thinking by Saturday, i will do a "Yardsale" on the side walk. But i cant GIVE the stuff away, but there are things I dont want to
store..I am an artist first, so there are things ill be using for my classes etc,
My classes will be based out of my studio in Stratham, as they have been for years.
So dont fret students!
If anybody has any questions, call my cell 583-3431
Thanks for reading! And thanks for all your support over the last year and a 1/2!
PS I apologize for my spelling, its part of the charm,,,,

No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!