Thursday, February 14, 2013

Quick walk in the yard, trying to inspire and get motivated for the best season of all! Garden season!!

This is a pond fairies day in my pond/garden


Sister lotus, who will open to the sun first?


The statue that contemplates, forever and a day...



the lilies that give continuously, until there is nothing left to give



The frogs do their share, do keep the insects down...
and entertainment up!



The light can be so selective, why you and not me?

Adams needle stands protective over the purple cone flower(echinacea)




No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!