Wednesday, April 10, 2013

close up, a picture within a picture?

this is a zoom of 
\/ that guy, down there!\/


OK students. The idea is to look at pieces of this flower, and let a PIECE of it fill the paper. Look at the shapes, shadows, and how it is composed as you crop it. You dont have to crop where i cropped, but only what i have cropped or less. I am working on a pencil study, so we will see if i can translate what i am asking for. I am going to post some of last weeks paintings.


I need pictures of the rest of you gals...but these look pretty good! Nice job ladies.


No comments:

Art to Art, My studio, my "spot"

My photo
Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
ART TO ART HOME STUDIO 603-583-6225 15 Jackrabbit Lane, (right behind Stratham Hill Park). WATERCOLOR CLASSES FOR ALL AGES! ORIGINAL WATERCOLORS~ gardnluv@comcast.net arttoart@comcast.net FACEBOOK PAGE is ART TO ART!!